ICNA-NJ and Young Muslims Presents
15 years & up
Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010
4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
with breaks for Salah/snacks
All youth boys and girls are welcome!
Sessions will run in parallel!
Discussion Guided By:
Dr. Ahmad Ansari
Principal, An-Noor Academy
Type / Method:
- To effectively educate the youth about our Deen with special emphasis on Aqidah, Akhlaq & Tarbiah (character)
- To provide a forum to help youth get know each other, share, exchange ideas, discuss issues, and share personal skills/talents for a positive development in a healthy, and pure Islamic environment
- To present the personality of Prophet of Allah, Rasulullah (PBUH) and his Sahabah as ideal role models
- To instill confidence to face challenges from within, peers, as well as the society To help youth find practical solutions to day to day problems/issues in the light of Quran & Sunnah
- To motivate, and encourage youth to take leadership role, provide them needed assistance and resources