The Deen of Islam is Aqeedah ( Creed) and Sharee’ah ( Legislation ) and it is perfect in both .
1. Al Tawheed and forbids Shirk ( setting associate with Allaah).
2. Truthfulness, and forbids lying.
3. Justice11 , and forbids oppression.
4. Trustworthiness, and forbids treachery.
5. Faithfulness, and forbids betrayal
6. To be good and dutiful to one’s parents, and forbids being disrespectful to them.
7. Keep ties with relatives of kinship, and forbids severing ties with them.
8. To have good relation to one’s neighborhood, and forbids all forms of ill-treatment to the neighbors.
Generally speaking , Islaam commands all noble morals , and forbids all ill and despicable manners; it also commands righteousness and forbids wrong. Allaaah تعالى says:
( إن الله يأمر بالعدل و الإحسان و إيتاء ذى القربى و ينهى عن الفحشاء و المنكر و البغى يعظكم لعلكم تذكرون) ( النحل ، 90)