The Georgia Guidestones contain a list of 10 guidelines written in 8 different languages on the faces of the 4 largest stones. The languages featured are English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. The messages contained in these 10 “commandments” on the surface may seem reasonable, even practical. That said, further examination has caused some to worry. The 10 principles outlined are as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature